Cleveland Country Club, the only private club in Cleveland County, takes great pride in its family-friendly membership, recreation amenities, programming, dining, and special events. The Club staff has an unwavering commitment to exceptional service for members and their guests. The relaxed feel of the Club enhances a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all members of the Cleveland Country Club family.
Great Things are Happening
There’s Never Been a Better Time to be a Member
• New menus and service experience. Plus, year-round family programming
• Bunker reconstruction throughout the golf course
• Enhanced curbside appeal with a freshly painted clubhouse exterior and resurfaced parking lot
• New Reinvented member dining area for casual upscale dining – Coming July!
• Refreshed outdoor terrace spanning the back of the clubhouse – Coming soon!
• Proud new member of the Bobby Jones Links family, a professional private club management organization
• Experienced club leadership with new General Manager
• Reciprocal Program providing equity members access to over 300 private clubs nationwide
• New membership opportunities: Equity Memberships, Non-Equity Memberships Young Professional and more
And, This is Just the Beginning
We are celebrating a century of tradition with and exciting rejuvenation project. Phase I is projected to be complete July 2020:
• Reinvented member dining area for casual upscale dining
- New expanded bar layout
- Communal and intimate seating options
- Trendy modern décor and new flat-screen TVs
• Refreshed outdoor terrace spanning the back of the clubhouse
- Café style seating perfect for al fresco dining
- Soft seating and communal tables for socializing
- Cozy fire-pits with an expansive golf course.
We invite you to discover the privilege of Membership and be a part of a club experience that is better than ever.
Schedule your sneak peek private hard hat tour or member for a day experience today!
To learn more or schedule a tour, contact Jaime Duncan at email@example.com or 704.482.1711 ext. 209.
*Capital improvement and rejuvenation project plans subject to change, predicated on the success of capital funding campaign through equity memberships